the beauty and contrasts of all four seasons
- Accommodation and a campsite located in Goshikinuma Ponds Nature Trail, halfway up Mt. Bandai, and 1-minute walk to the Goshikinuma Ponds.
- Although Urabandai is the most famous tourist resort in the prefecture where 2.5 million people visit a year, our YH is quiet because it is blocked by the trees. Our guests say during the tourist season, “Traffic congestion and the crowd 200m away seem unbelievable.” When you feel like, before breakfast or at twilight, visit the Goshikinuma Ponds. When it is calm, you will see beautiful upside-down Mt. Bandai reflected on the water surface.
- Nearby are Lake Onogawa, Lake Hibara, Mt. Bandai, Oguninuma Pond, Fudo Falls, etc. Enjoy outdoor activities, such as fishing (small-mouth bass, char, fly-fishing in the managed fishing spot), canoeing, mountain climbing, trekking, and photography.
- As it is in the protected area in Bandai-Asahi National Park, it is abundant in nature with fresh air and water. Rabbits, foxes, raccoon dogs, etc. are seen in the morning and the evening, and the sky is full of stars at night. Skunk cabbages bloom in spring, owls appear in summer, and the leaves of maple and the Japanese lacquer trees change to beautiful red in autumn.
- In addition to Mt. Bandai and Mt. Nishi-Azuma mountain climbing, there are 19 various trekking courses in good condition in Urabandai.
Come to Urabandai to enjoy the four seasons. Let us help you to make wonderful memories!
We don’t accept other forms of reservation.
URABANDAI YOUTH HOSTEL & GOSHIKI PARADICE CAMP AREA
URABANDAI YOUTH HOSTEL & GOSHIKI PARADISE CAMP AREA